Heat Activated Reinforcements
All Riedell skating boots provide for heat activated individualized fit. Ultra sensitive heat activated reinforcement provides the ultimate in comfort and support. The following procedure should be used for maximum effectiveness of Riedell's heat activated individualized fit features.
- Properly measure for correct skate size.
- Preheat warming oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place open boots in oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove boots from oven and flex back counters open.
- Place on skaters foot and tie boots extra snug.
- Leave skates on skater for 5 minutes.
- Remove skates from skaters feet, allow skater to relax their feet, replace skates on skater using normal lacing pressure, and leave on skater for 2 minutes.
- If a specific problem exists, remove skates; heat problem area with heat gun, adjust with boot press as needed.
- Re-fit skates using normal lacing pressure.
- Enjoy your new skates! Individualized heat activated fit complete.